November 29, 2008

John Junior Gaught



How do you describe loosing the Greatest Hero of your life? Daddy would say to me, "Darling, I love you" and I would say, "I love you more" and he would say, "no way" I would come back and say, "Oh yes I do cause I have loved you my whole life". He would get tickled and say, "You got me on that one" God, I miss him so and one year ago TODAY, November 29, 2007 You took him on to be with You. Please understand, I am not angry with God, I just think this has been one terrible year. I don't know how to function without him here.
I am happy for him to be living in the Kingdom of God.
I love you Daddy,
Sandra Kay


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I know how hard it is to lose a parent. There is a HUGE hole in your heart that only God can fill. I always take comfort in knowing that if Moma could come back and be with us, she wouldn't. They are in such a better place! I love you!!