March 17, 2009

Veterans Day Parade

I know the Veterans Day Parade was in November of 2008,
but I must tell you that Steve and I rode the bike along with several others in the parade.
We rode with the ITT CAS Float and we won 1st place for the large corporation division!
We then got to go to the Veterans Memorial Museum for the awards Ceremony on January 21st to accept the 1st place award for ITT!
Since then, Steve and I have joined a group of riders called the "PATRIOT GUARD".
We are very excited about being apart of such a wonderful group of individuals that have the same love and loyalty to our flag and what it stands for.
They also have the greatest respect for our veterans.
We are members of the "Christian Motorcycle Association" and just finished up with "Boot Camp" in Prattville, AL, along with our Chapter Members, "The Forgiven Riders".
We are now looking forward to participating in activities of the "PATRIOT GUARD" as well. Thank you God for such wonderful friends, riders, and believers!
See, even tho the parade was in November, I still had a lot of info to share. Maybe I will get some Christmas pics posted next since it looks like I am still in the catch up mode!
God Bless, Sandie

Sandie and Jennifer (the great artist at ITT)

No comments: